I live in a sleepy Beach Town in Southern California. My career in publishing started in the 4th grade with a story about a magic, museum-hopping chair.
Now, I write young adult, new adult, and adult paranormal romance. My books always include tormented heroes, snarky heroines, and lots of swooney moments that will put a smile on your face or make your heart race.
I’m a lover of a good romance, the underdog, and John Hughes’ 80′s teen movies. Sixteen Candles, “Who me?” scene gets me everytime! I spend my free time chasing after three boys, tracking down the fourth son for SEO questions, and making flirty eyes at my hunky husband.
In a rare moment when I’m sitting, I’m usually watching fantasy television shows, cheering for the Dallas Cowboys, or hanging out at the beach with my very large and loud Italian family.
Here are five hidden gems about me from my treasure trove of secrets.
- I love guacamole but hate avocados.
- Peach mojitos are my favorite drink.
- I’m a sucker for cake pops and donut holes. *Seriously, tempt me with the yummies and no secret is safe.*
- Being landlocked scares me. Like, hives and heaves, scares me. I need large bodies of water nearby to rejuvenate my soul.
- I loathe doing housework, so when the family comes home to a clean house they know I’m either stuck on a plot line or someone’s about to get the Italian side eye.